Welcome to u.achieve!
The University of Maryland's New Degree Audit System
u.achieve replaces Degree Navigator as the University's degree audit system.
u.achieve helps students and advisors evaluate academic progress towards degree completion. The degree audit system is meant to be an unofficial guide, as several factors may impact an online audit, such as:
- The completeness of transfer course information within the audit
- Program requirements varying depending on the date of matriculation, or major declaration
- The integration of course exceptions into the audit
- Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this system is correct and complete. However, please be aware that you may find inconsistencies during the transition into this new system. The Office of the Registrar is committed to working with the academic advisors to promptly clear up any discrepancies.
- A u.achieve audit does not imply degree clearance, nor does it take the place of an official academic audit. Official audits are conducted by the academic advisor.
WHO CAN USE U.ACHIEVE?
You may use u.achieve if you are an undergraduate student with an active Directory ID and password and have taken courses anytime within the past three years. Graduate students should check with their program to determine if u.achieve has been implemented for you.