Welcome to u.achieve!
The University of Maryland's Degree Audit System
uAchieve helps students and advisors evaluate academic progress towards degree completion. The degree audit system is meant to be an unofficial guide, as several factors may impact an online audit, such as:
- The completeness of transfer course information within the audit
- Program requirements varying depending on the date of matriculation, or major declaration
- The integration of course exceptions into the audit
- Every effort has been made to ensure that information contained in this system is correct and complete. However, please be aware that you may find inconsistencies. The Office of the Registrar and The Graduate School are committed to working with the academic advisors to promptly clear up any discrepancies.
- Graduate Students: A complete uAchieve audit is required for master's and post-baccalaureate certificate clearance. Your academic department is required to submit the audit to The Office of the Registrar once all degree requirements have been completed. A uAchieve audit does not imply degree clearance. See the Degree Auditing for Graduate Students guide for more information.
- Undergraduate Students: A uAchieve audit does not imply degree clearance, nor does it take the place of an official academic audit. Official audits are conducted by the academic advisor.
WHO CAN USE U.ACHIEVE
You may use uAchieve if you are an undergraduate or graduate student with an active Directory ID and password and have taken courses anytime within the past three years.